Commercial Solar Installation
Commercial Solar Rooftop Development Process:
- Commercial Solar Guy will perform a feasibility analysis of your structure and the power grid to see if solar power might fit.
- Next, we'll do a financial analysis based on your electricity bills and local incentives.
- Next, if the number makes sense and your site can handle it, we'll find local, respected contractors to bid your project and get you a fair price.
- Lastly, we'll continue to work with you through completion, and thereafter as assistance is needed.
$1500 for initial analysis;
plus an additional fee if project is built
Solar Project Services:
Solar Installation Cost Consulting
- Conceptual Design
- Hardware Costs
- Engineering & Permit Costs
- Labor Costs
- Full System Installation Costs
- Operations & Maintenance
- Engineering Development Oversight
- Solar Array Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Power Grid Interconnection Application
- Permit Package Development
- Construction Documentation Development
- Banking Finance Management
- Specialist Contractor Bid Administration
- Constant Project Oversight through Permission to Operate
- Feasibility Analysis
- Site Analysis
- Preliminary System Design
- Hardware Layout
- Bill of Materials
- Full System Financial Analysis
- 20 Year Pro-Forma
- Tax Analysis
- Incentive Analysis
- Energy Savings
- Banking Finance Support
- Contractor Bid Administration
Solar Industry Expert Consulting
- Company Intelligence
- Market Trends
- Partnership Introductions
- Project Feasibility Analysis
Want to know more?
Contact me today to set up a 15-minute call. I'll do a preliminary design and rough pricing to determine if we are a good fit.