Technology moves fast, and It takes experience to know a good investment. With more than a decade of work in solar finance, development and construction, I will help you save solar construction costs through education and project management.
What I’ll do for you:
- Design the layout of a complete solar system, defining a bill of materials.
- Provide a financial analysis, including electricity production, revenue stream projections, tax consequences, and operations and maintenance costs.
- Deliver a complete cost breakdown of components, labor, and services. This includes: comparisons with national data and profit margins.
- Handle the paperwork that drives federal incentives, the local power company, permits and state level requirements.
- Act as your Project Developer and guide you through professional scrutiny – with electrical and structural engineers, CPAs and bankers, permitting and hiring contractors.
Everyone knows the environmental benefits of going green, but John taught us the financial benefits of a commercial solar installation. We’re combining solar power, batteries, and car chargers. It’s a complex project, with multiple moving parts. John said his advice was more peace of mind than anything else, and in the end he was right.
California business owner, System – 57kW Solar plus 20/40kWh Energy Storage
I feel like the decision we made – reaching out to John after reading about him online – was the right decision. We’re expecting to earn $250,000 in the first year, from our roof, because of solar power.Seamus Woods
Business Owner, Secure Storage, Brewster
Posting a sincere and public thank you to John Fitzgerald Weaver at www.commercialsolarguy.com . John’s deep Solar Market knowledge, developer insight, and most importantly his cost-saving and cost-effective consulting, has helped us tremendously in framing our understanding of a company we are charged with vetting for Investment. I highly recommend commercial companies to engage John as an intelligent and cost-effective protective-measure when vetting commercial and utility-scale solar proposals and projects.Matthew Handley
Principal Analyst , Handley & Co.
If you’re considering solar power I highly recommend consulting with John Weaver. His knowledge and expertise are invaluable.Kelly MacInterior Plantscape
Designer, Kelly Mac Interiorscapes
Going green CAN save green, but it’s a minefield that we need people like John to help us navigate. I can’t thank him enough for thinking this through with me.James Hammons Jr.
home owner, Texas